Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Swimming lessons

Scott & Braden started swimming lessons yesterday morning, and I was in such a rush to get out the door on time with three little boys, that I forgot the camera. So, I grabbed it this morning, and took some pictures. B was a little upset this morning when he was done - "We did the same things as yesterday! I'm not learning anything!!" I am a bit confused with his class - it seems almost like a preschool class. They're having them jump into the water and playing games so they can get used to the water being on their faces. Scott's class (same level) is already learning strokes and hanging onto the side of the pool to kick. I'm going to talk to one of the instructors tomorrow to make sure B is in the right class!

Scott with his instructor - blowing bubbles
Braden with his instructor
Scott playing with his classmates
B playing with his classmates

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Happy Birthday to you soon too.