Tuesday, September 30, 2008
36 quarts
That's how many bottles of peaches I got bottled. I did some on Friday before our ward campout, then the rest of them (almost) yesterday. I ran out of quart bottles, and was exhausted from doing peaches all afternoon, that Brandon decided for me that it was time to stop. So, we just put the rest in freezer bags and put them in the freezer. They'll be great for smoothies, I'm sure. We still also have about 30 on the trees that will be ripe within the next day or two. And this year was a slow, year, apparantely! Next year, maybe we'll have a whole lot more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're amazing! When I grow up, I want to be like you :)
I totally agree with Audri. :)
And I LOVE FROZEN PEACHES!! (Not the kind you buy at the store, though...blech!) My parents used to can and freeze peaches, and fresh frozen peaches were always the best--soooooo sweet and delicious. Mmmmm. Lucky. :)
Post a Comment