Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Six of my (many) quirks

The Rules
1 - Link the person(s) who tagged you (I'm really not sure what this means - how do I link the person who tagged me??)
2 - Mention the rules on your blog
3 - Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4 - Tag 6 fellow bloggers

I got tagged by Melanie!

1 ~ I hate it when all of the light switches are not the same way - i.e. if one is turned up, and another is down. It drives me nuts (and drives Brandon nuts that I'm that way.)
2 ~ I have to sleep with our closet doors and our bedroom door closed. I have seriously awakened in the middle of the night before because something felt "wrong" and they were opened. Something about my childhood and closet doors . . . I don't know. I also have to have it absolutely dark. I have trained myself to have my clock in there, but that's the ONLY light I can stand at night in my bedroom.
3 ~ When I get really tired, I get REALLY silly! Honestly. Just ask Brandon. On second thought, don't . . . he probably has some weird stories about me!
4 ~ I have counted all of the stair steps at our house - inside and out - so that I know how many more steps until the bottom. I know which foot to start on so I always start and end the same. I even have my parents stairs, my sisters stairs, and my in-laws stairs memorized!! Kind of weird.
5 ~ I'm terrified of lightning/thunder storms if I'm by myself. Again, a childhood thing. Let's just say that I remember the holes in our yard from where the lightning struck, and the *BOOM* of the thunder afterwards. Yikes!
6 ~ I love to bake. Not cook, necessarily, although sometimes I love to do that, too. But, mainly bake. I bet I make the best sourdough chocolate chip cinnamon rolls that you've ever tasted. Brandon and my mom think so. So do my boys. And, well, so do I!

I tag Valeri, April, Jen, Kristen, Jill (both of you), & Tami

1 comment:

The Merkleys said...

Tell me more about this friend of yours at Lockheed in Draper! After this hurricane hits Draper is going to sound real good to me! We have only lived here a month and am am ready to go!! No not really