Monday, March 2, 2009

Guess who is due in 9 months and a couple of weeks???







SANTA!!!









Sorry to those of you who thought it was me!! :) Someday. I saw this on a message board that I belong to, and just had to post it!!!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

You are a stinker! It made me mad. I want you to be due in 9 months!

Karina said...

Ooh you're so bad! :P
You had me for a second there. But now that I read the title it makes sense. All I read was due in 9 months, that'll teach me.

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

OMGosh!! You got me on that one! LOL!!

Melanie said...

Hey, You can still go to the open house if you don't have tickets. They won't turn anyone away. So if you are still interested let me know, and I will let you know what church you have to go to to get shuttled up to the temple.