Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is this too hard to read?

I've been playing around with my blog, but I can't really find anything that suits my mood right now, so I chose this. Is it too hard to read? Do I need to change the text color? Let me know, please! Thanks!

4 comments:

ksreynolds said...

I think your blog is fine it is diffrent. And sweet!!!!!!!!!!! congradulations on the baby news that is so cool. I don't think there really is a whole lot to do with feeling blah it is just a stage we have to go through and no fun. As long as I ate I felt better maybe thats way I gained to much in the fist trimester.

Karina said...

I love the page, but because i'm "bat girl" as Jared calls me due to my lack of good vision, maybe darkening the text might help.

Jillo said...

Super cute! But I can't read the text either. Darker may be better.

Valeri Crockett said...

I think it's a little hard to read because there are so many lines. I haven't had a background forever. I like the idea of putting up "my mood". . . I'll try it!