Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Only four days left . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . until our Spring Break trip!!! We're so excited to be going, and I'm very much looking forward to just relaxing on the beach, sleeping in as long as I want and napping when I want, maybe doing some snorkeling, getting a pedicure/manicure. Mmm. Our original plan was to also get a full-body couples massage, but, um, I'm not sure how licensed they are in pregnacy massages. So, I'd rather not risk it, but I'm all for a foot massage! :)

I actually felt pretty good today as long as I took things slow, so that's what I did. The house is pretty under control, which leaves me free to do laundry and start packing tomorrow! We'll take the boys out to my wonderful, awesome sister on Saturday, where they'll stay for a week while we're vacationing. (Someday, we plan to return the favor!) Then, early Sunday morning - we're off! But, ugh - we have to be to the airport 2 - 3 hours early because it's an international flight. That means, we have to be to the airport at 4:00 am! Which means, we leave Logan at 2:30 in the morning! Yikes! I have a feeling I'll be sleeping a lot on Sunday!

So, ciao, my friends, for now! (Unless I happen to post before Sunday!) I plan to come back with lots of pictures of plenty of relaxing things going on! And, maybe a trip to Chichen Itza to see the ruins! :)

3 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Super jealous! But you definitely deserve the break!! Way, way fun! I hope it is wonderful!

Jillo said...

So much fun! Enjoy the sunshine.

Josh and Kristen said...

Way jealous! Have a blast!