Monday, October 12, 2009

It's the most wonderful time (not) of the year . . .

Influenza, Swine flu, RSV, Strep, Pnuemonia, Bronchitis, pink eye . . . Need I go on? *sigh*

My poor nephew was diagnosed with Swine flu yesterday, my father-in-law thinks he may have had swine flu, three out of the five of us (the boys and Brandon) are in a very public, very germ-infested environment for most of the week (school). Our St. President is putting in place a "if you (or ANY of your children or household) are sick or feel sick AT ALL, do not come to church" program.

I'm nervous - especially where swine flu seems to target pregnant women. I think we'll be barricading ourselves as much as we can, and using a lot of hand sanitizer. And, this baby won't be leaving the house for several months after he's born. Hmm.

So, please pray for my nephew - he's one of four children in their family, one of which is just eight months old.

And, if you feel sick at all - runny nose, cough, fever, chills, non-energetic, you get the idea - please don't come to my house! :)

I'd really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So, totally unrelated to this post...did you decide to go with Connor?